Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do I stay or Do I go...

The question has gone through your head more than once just today... you cant stop the feeling of wanting to walk out that door but you cant stop thinking what will happen if you do walk out
Your heart is there hidden somewhere behind all the pain, tears, and dark walls...

There is not too much to say only so much to do but yet... u cnt move. What is stopping you? Is it the time, the years, or the tingle you get when you imagine those hands... slowly but surely taking hold of you and giving you what he always say "you deserve"

You dont believe anymore in your existence... you see no reason to live especially since your not living as u... as u would want to.
U run up the stairs and pack your bags for what seems like that 135th time while your thinking to yourself the whole time "if I really wanted to leave y did I pass the front door to run upstairs"

Those feelingless tears run from your eyes... you know you cant do this anymore... but @ the end of the day you dont know what else your capable of doing.
Ur life... is pretty much over or @ least thats what you think...
Ur soul has been ripped from you, ur pride has been destroyed, and your hope is right where those tears are falling... on the floor! A place where you have been stepped on, spit on, ripped apart. So you cnt even find the strength to look down and find it.

No more u scream... Ur last scream actually
I guess the choice to...let go of urself... seemed like the best choice since it was the one u were able to make for the first time in a long time...
but....
I always thought death was the worse choice.

Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment