Thursday, August 13, 2009

Appreciate

What does it take for us to appreciate the life we live? What does it take for us to completely appreciate everything we have as well as everyone that has walked in and out of our lives?


I dont think no one really values and appreciates their life to full potential! I dnt think we know how! No matter how much we have, we want more! Which is not a problem, bc when you want more you typically work harder to get that more!...
The last couple of weeks have been a learning experience for me to the highest degree! I have learned so much about people and just the things they value and the things that they categorize as thee main priority!
I have walked into some of the "poorest" households (to my standards) and I walk out viewing them as having to be amongst some of the richest! I complain everyday about what I dont have, or what Im not able to do, and about those simple things. And yet these people that are damn near living in proverty, complain about NOTHING! "A heart full of gold"...I dnt think I really ever knew the meaning of that til now! These people, these families, these blessings take pride in not what they dnt have, but what they do have! That is all that matters to them! Just blessing each other with smiles, and laughs make them feel complete and whole!

Appreciating life is not about everything Ive been living by...Appreciating life is simply appreciating the life u were handed! And just being grateful and blessed with the things u have, bc if u were meant to have it u will or u would have it already!
These people have been sent from God, to show me that things COULD b a lot worse but they are not. And that people are STRUGGLING!...STRUGGLING. And yet they wake up every morning thanking God 4 another day and not worrying about how they made it threw yesterday and how they will make it through 2morrow! I can not even express how I feel right now, I feel enlightened and just sooo blessed! I feel as if God is working through and around me in every way imaginable! And I am soo appreciative!
I dont know what keeps these families going, but they def became my reason to believe and have faith, and just be ready to endure whatever obstacles come my way! bc @ the end of they day, what I go through could be worse...but it's not. It's everything I can and will handle!


*When u wake up in the morning, and u still have the ability to walk, see, talk, and eat appreciate it! Im telling u, appreciate it like it's ur last time being able to do any of those things!*

It's weird how we consider some of the most precious and life changing things....the small things. Or the things that touch our hearts the most, and brightens our day are the small things!


Some ppl never smell the flowers while they can still smell them...
Learn ur lesson b4 some1 teaches it...Im telling u, u will b way more prepared!!!

Love Life 4ever!!
1Thale

No comments:

Post a Comment